Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Books, Books!

Title: The Series of Dear Dumb Diary
Author: Jim Benton


1. This book made me think about ...

This book made me think about the real school days and how there are nerds, the popular ones, the sporty ones and others. I was so impressed when I read all the things this character has done and all the problems she has. While I was reading I laughed, sometimes got sad but when I finished reading the first book I loved it and I wanted to keep reading more, because I wanted to see what other
crazy things this character was going to do and how she was going to fix everything.

2. This book challenged me as a reader by ...

It was a bit challenging to read this book because it has so many new vocabulary and it uses so many expressions that sometimes I couldn't quite understand. It also was written in a different kind of writing that I didn't know about. It was challenging but it taught me so many things and now I can use those things in my own writing.

3. Don't read this book if ...
You shouldn't read this book if you don't like to read diaries because this book is like the character's diary. But I think you should read it if you like drawings because every page has a drawing. You should also read this book if you like funny books because the author adds a lot of humor to this book and sometimes he writes about impossible but funny things and it is fun to read. I enjoyed reading this book a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment